The Biggest Corvette Party on the East Coast is ON!
Dateline: 8.28.15 – Corvettes at Carlisle is one of the top three Corvette events. The annual four-day event is situated on 82 acres, in beautiful, rural south east Pennsylvania, just down the road from the Carlisle Army War College. The 82 acre fairground is in a huge bowl shape with “Corvettes only” in the infield. It is absolutely, Corvette sensory overload!
Special guests include…
- TEAM CHEVROLET – Designers, engineers and builders of the Corvette. This is your chance to talk with Team Chevrolet, ask questions and get answers right from the experts! They are also hosting seminars every hour Friday and Saturday in the Team Chevrolet Tent.
- DAVE MCLELLAN – Retired Corvette Chief Engineer
- WIL COOKSEY – Retired Corvette Plant Manager
- CHIP FOOSE – Famed Automotive Designer
- MICHAEL BROWN – Corvette collector, author of “The Quest” documentary and the essay, “What is An American.”
Special events and features abound every year at the Corvettes at Carlisle Show and this year will include…
- Corvette American Flag Presentation, Swearing-In Ceremony & Veteran’s Tribute and Parade
- Moment of Revving -A Tribute To Lost Loved Ones
- Carlisle Contest
- Parade & Street Party
- NCCC Concours
- Celebrity Choice Awards
- Club Challenge & Coolest Hangout
- Special Vehicle Displays
- CHIP’S CHOICE in Building T. Featuring a salute to service with themed Corvettes or Corvettes that are owned by those who serve or have served our country. The 1965 50TH ANNIVERSARY. The ZR-1 25TH ANNIVERSARY, The NCRS GALLERY.
Everyone that attends the event gets a beautiful Corvettes At Carlisle Event magazine. To get your PDF version, CLICK HERE. – Scott
In 2013 Wil Cooksey was my guest on my radio program, Far Out Radio. Here’s the show…
And here’s Wil Cooksey’s infamous 2007 Z06 burnout that blew out a huge chunk of the Z06’s rear fender! This got Wil a permanent invitation to attend the Corvettes at Carlisle Burnout Contest for the rest of his days!